Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens clothes advice

• 09-08-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Ladies looking for advice .I have to get a small present[ €50- €60 ] for a woman in her 40's She is size 12.The clothing must be white in colour. I wont be able to return it as it is for someone in the UK. What stores in Limerick would you recommend?Would you recommend tops for the above money or is it possible to get a white dress for the above budget. As the only size I have is 12 are pants out, in other words do you need waist or hip size to buy pants or will size 12 suffice. Excuse my ignorance. I need to get this present today.Any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

haille wrote: »
    Ladies looking for advice .I have to get a small present[ €50- €60 ] for a woman in her 40's She is size 12.The clothing must be white in colour. I wont be able to return it as it is for someone in the UK. What stores in Limerick would you recommend?Would you recommend tops for the above money or is it possible to get a white dress for the above budget. As the only size I have is 12 are pants out, in other words do you need waist or hip size to buy pants or will size 12 suffice. Excuse my ignorance. I need to get this present today.Any help appreciated

Hi Haille,
    For a woman in that particular age bracket, Pamela Scott on Bedford Road are a good choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 haille

Many thanks for advice

Advertisement