Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on Atm Card

Options
  • 09-08-2012 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

I recently rang the Bank of ireland 365 about cancelling my Atm Machine card as i never ever use it,

I also told her at the time that i didnt want the new laser card atm one either to cancel all cards but she said to me that she would cancel the old atm card but that they would still have to send me a new Atm laser card ,

WHy if i dont want it ??

This seems to me more expense from bank and will i be charged again for a card i just don't want ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi faolteam,

If you cancelled your old ATM card and didn't ask to be re-issued with a replacement card, you shouldn't receive one. The Banking365 representative may have misunderstood your request. You can call them on 0818 365 365 to double-check this.

Thanks for getting in touch,
    Graham

Advertisement