Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Christian Movie out in the fall in America....

• 09-08-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

A Restless Heart - Confessions of Augustine is a $20 Million dollar movie out in America in the coming fall 2012. I look forward to watching this. So far they only have secured rights in America for it so nothing for Europe so far. Below is two trailers, one short and one extended. Great looking Movie. If anyone happens to be in the states at that time and gets to watch it let me know what you think of it. :D

They have a facebook page too.

I like the second trailer best but watching both is good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭georgieporgy

Looks pretty good. I did a quick google to refresh my memory on Augustine and Ambrose. It's interesting to note that Ambrose was proclaimed bishop while still very young (33) and not yet baptised. He went on to become a Doctor of the Church and one of his big converts of course is Augustine.

We are so fortunate to have role models like those guys and movies like this will bring them to a new audience. Thanks for the heads up onesemus. if you're open to a bit of pirate downloading you may be able to get a sneak preview ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

DONT TEMPT ME GEORGIE BOY!!!!

PIRATES.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Keylem

Looks great! Perhaps it will be released on DVD, then the rest of us can buy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

I think the idea is that they want to bring it to Cinema. A bit like the Passion of the Christ. Afterall they did spend $20 million on it.

So right now the rights are only secured for America, but soon will come to Europe. I'll be the first in there to try and bring it to my local cinema.

I remember when the Passion of the Christ was released. They had a hard time at first in America at getting anywhere to house it and then it turned out to be a massive hit around the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Onesimus;
    I remember when the Passion of the Christ was released. They had a hard time at first in America at getting anywhere to house it and then it turned out to be a massive hit around the world.
    Say what you like about Mel Gibson, (and theirs a lot to be said)he can make good movies.
    The determination he showed to get this to a mainstream audience was incredible. Loved it as a movie, hated its theological point of view.

Main RESTLESS HEART site here;
    http://restlessheartfilm.com/index.php

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I thought this title was a Christian movie about the fall of America. :p

Advertisement