Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would like a ban lift

Options
  • 09-08-2012 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi i didnt really understant the rules of this website forms treads etc
    i got banned for breaking the rules and i would like if i got a second chance aswell as if someone could point me into a direction of explaining to me what the rules are i would be more than happy
    regards Barryg84
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that the first step in the dispute resolution procedure is to have an exchange of PMs with the moderator regarding your ban in hopes of resolving it. If you have not completed this step, please do so now.

In the event that you are unable to resolve this dispute by an exchange of PMs, then please advise, and we will go to the 2nd step per flowchart above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Barryg84

How do i contact the mods ?
    please advice

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that you may begin the exchange of PMs regarding this dispute resolution by PMing mod Ezridax.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

User banned for multiple re-reg accounts to get around forum ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement