Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in Irish Dairy export

Options
  • 09-08-2012 2:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23

I am interested in Irish Dairy export I am thinking to do a business in relation to this area, as I am originally from China, now I have also Irish citizenship, so I am thinking to put some investment here in Ireland to support dairy export or produce maybe, I have no idea what to start, I wonder if I have 50,000 - 70,000 euro, which business best suits me, a dairy plant or dairy export business, anyone has idea how I can start an Irish dairy produce or export business with this amount of investment??? Looking forward to your comments and suggestions???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

With 60-70K Euro you will not be doing any kind of processing, so I expect you are looking at some sort of a trading business. Have you got established customers for Irish dairy products in export markets?
    As dairy products/production are largely governed by EU Common Agricultural Policy and regulation, you may be best to talk to the experts in the Irish Dairy Board see www.idb.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 galwayqq

Thank you very much, yes I have some super market contacts in China who are definitely seeking Irish diary especially infant formula, just no idea how I can get the products directly from the plant here in Ireland with export permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

You should have went to the http://www.chinabusinesssummit.ie/ It was only just recently on !!

Advertisement