Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 250GB Bundle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Bad deal.

It's an XBOX... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

I bought a 4 month old 250Gb Xbox 360 with 8 games and two controllers for €200 last year on Adverts.ie. If you're patient and happy to buy a pre-owned console, you'd be able to get a deal like that fairly easily.

If you're looking to buy a new one (as a present etc) then the Harvey Norman deal isn't bad. Just make sure you're getting the 250Gb model and not the 4Gb model. The title says 250Gb, but the body copy talks about a 4Gb hard drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 twotonewolftone

Hi Everyone ,

Just buying my first xbox, Just wondering is this a good deal

Xbox 360 250GB Bundle
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/xbox-360-250gb-bundle.html

Thanks
    its not a great deal mick.if you live near a gamestop the last deal they had was a 250gb pre-owned slim for 179.99 so i would pay them a visit if you can.harveys are a rip off for their games aswell if you have a look at those optional extra games harvey have at the bottom of that deal on the website,medal of honor is only a tenner in gamestop.it wouldnt be a bad idea to have a look at adverts.ie as previous post said.i recently got a second-hand 4 gb slim for 110 and then bought a 320gb hdd in gamestop for 75

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭roadrunnermick

Cool guys , Thanks for great advice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pinklady1308

Hi, I purchased the Xbox360 and Kinect in Harvey Norman for 330 euro which included the 3 year insurance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

I purchased x box 250GB with kinect for €249 in Harvey Norman couple weeks ago!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

That's a good deal butterball, they are not doing that now, i reckoned the price would be coming down, seeing they are bringing a new one out next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Advertisement