Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Levmoss Park/Mimosa

Options
  • 09-08-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm planning to move to Levmoss park/Mimosa. Does anyone have any experience living in the area? would you recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 square leg

Nice development i live beside it in the Gallops but the estate was constructed in 2006/7 at the height of the boom and some of the townhouses have been bought up by the council - just a factor to consider

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lazarus79

thanks for your post. I've heard about it. Some of the Mimosa apts and the first row of levmoss park belong to the council. I've been there twice and didn't notice anything bad. What's your experience? Did you see any trouble in the estate?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 square leg

No to be fair things seem quiet especially given that ballyogan is not too far away. The builders Park Developments have a very good reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Minier81

Friends of mine live there, and their place is really lovely. Never heard of any "trouble" in the area. Really close to the luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mossybreen

A bit late to this, but there is a review of Levmoss Park on LetCheck here:

http://www.letcheck.eu/p/9/levmoss-park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Goodweather

Hi is there anyone still living in Levmoss Avenue? how is the area now? any idea? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 blukee

Hi is there anyone still living in Levmoss Avenue? how is the area now? any idea? thanks

Hi

I'm also looking at buying in this development. Any suggestions?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Living in the apartments for the last 7 years. Great place to live. Luas 5 min walk away. School around the corner. Management company keeps the place clean.

There are a few 4 beds on the market. We are thinking of trading up.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Num98Ulock

Hey guys, any updates on this area? Council still own first row in levmoss and some in mimosa?

Looking at buying a place here (levmoss) but want to be sure it's not rough to live, have kids etc...

Any help appreciated, thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I live in Levmoss Hall & have no issues. The development is still in good shape & there's no problem with noise or antisocial behaviour.

• Advertisement

Andip wrote: »
    I live in Levmoss Hall & have no issues. The development is still in good shape & there's no problem with noise or antisocial behaviour.

Thanks for the response - could I ask what is the noise from the M50 like? Do you just get used to it and ignore it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You wouldn't notice it

Hey guys, any updates on this area? Council still own first row in levmoss and some in mimosa?

Looking at buying a place here (levmoss) but want to be sure it's not rough to live, have kids etc...

Any help appreciated, thanks!!

What type of house are you looking to buy? I know some one who is about to go on the market if interested. PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Thanks for the response - could I ask what is the noise from the M50 like? Do you just get used to it and ignore it?

If you're on the M50 side of Levmoss Hall or Mimosa buildings then you'd notice it with the windows open, but the rest of the development is really masked by these two buildings.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

Living in Larkspur Hall for 9 months and don't notice it at all.

Great development, in great shape still and very convenient transport wise.

Has anyone in the 4 bed duplexes done anything with their kitchen? They're quite small originally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Has anyone in the 4 bed duplexes done anything with their kitchen? They're quite small originally.

I was told by Savills you can do what you want to the internal walls. It would make a huge amount of sense to knock thru the bathroom and utility room to have an open space with a small toilet under the stairs.

Hi all - does anyone have a copy of the house rules from the management company for Levmoss? This would normally include things like is it OK to hang washing outside, noise after 10pm etc... this is for an owner not renter - but maybe it's similar... thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aoife2022

Hi, I know this is an old post but didnt know where else to ask! Myself and my partner just moved in and we have 1 car park spot but have a car and his work van, I was told we could rent another spot by the car park development but they are insisting otherwise. It seems there is a lot of free spaces as they are assigned to each individual apartment, we can only park outside for 3 days out of the week to avoid clamping. Does anyone know anyone living in this building that does not drive? We are willing to pay for a spot not being used? Thanks so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭markpb

Could you park nearby on Glencairn Drive?

• Advertisement
Advertisement