Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft stuff for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Robbie H

Dude seriously if you want to sell that stuff to me tonight please let me know, as I said I would have to leave soon to go into town and back, I am collecting here which is good for you.
    sorry to have upset u dude have a good night its my first time on borads and its confusing trying to keep up sorry again

stigmau5 wrote: »
    im afraid to tell you that if some one can buy new out of a shop for the same price they will as they have a warranty :)
    i could offer 55 for it
    sorry mate what u say it true but im an honest guy and i can honestly tell u is its working ha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭eddiejn

New or not they are used , sorry not goin to pay shop prices on here

i will offer 50 for the tracer unit and bbs. as stigmau5 said they are 85 euro new.
    thanks
    no thanks mate cheers for the offer tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

can you come to blanchardstown on saturday? thats the best what i can do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Robbie H wrote: »
    sorry mate what u say it true but im an honest guy and i can honestly tell u is its working ha:D
    well bud :) i not going paying shop prices for second hand stuff so ill leave my offer there :) but best of luck with the sales and welcome to boards . the advert thread can some times be a cruel mistress :)

eddiejn wrote: »
    New or not they are used , sorry not goin to pay shop prices on here
    understandable mate take the tracer and the Acog away ill do it for 265 wit the G&P slincer
    sig 556 = 200
    2* m4 1000 mags = 50
    G&P slincer = 15

stigmau5 wrote: »
    well bud :) i not going paying shop prices for second hand stuff so ill leave my offer there :) but best of luck with the sales and welcome to boards . the advert thread can some times be a cruel mistress :)
    cheers mate i Appreciat it keep an eye on me tho the the prices may change on some stuff.

onedowg wrote: »
    sorry mate im working till 5pm saterday and i dont know blanch that well to find my way around u can pick up anytime or hows next week are u in a rush for it? ill hold it for u if u like?

Offer 240 for the sig , mags and silencer collected tomorro after work

• Advertisement

sorry mate im working till 5pm saterday and i dont know blanch that well to find my way around u can pick up anytime or hows next week are u in a rush for it? ill hold it for u if u like?
    going on holidays from sunday for two week, if you can hold it it will be nice one, I'm flying back on 25th. then we can figure it out something for sure.

Offer 240 for the sig , mags and silencer collected tomorro after work
    call it 255 and its a deal

going on holidays from sunday for two week, if you can hold it it will be nice one, I'm flying back on 25th. then we can figure it out something for sure.
    if u can give me ur airsofters word:) that ur 100% gonna buy it off me when u get back ill hold it.

245 last offer

245 last offer

245 last offer
    250 its a deal? ur getting the slincer for free

if u can give me ur airsofters word:) that ur 100% gonna buy it off me when u get back ill hold it.
    is it version two gearbox? if it is, and the gearbox only one problem, you have my word!

250 to pm s ?

is it version two gearbox? if it is, and the gearbox only one problem, you have my word!
    to be honest i dont know what version it is its been awhile since iv looked at it and yea the gear box is the only problem. it is shooting just making a horbble noise.

to be honest i dont know what version it is its been awhile since iv looked at it and yea the gear box is the only problem. it is shooting just making a horbble noise.
    i tried to find that gun, just couldn't find, where did you got it? m.i.a? is it blow back?!

• Advertisement

i tried to find that gun, just couldn't find, where did you got it? m.i.a? is it blow back?!
    yea i got it in mia when iv first stated airsoft and yea its blowback.

ok, deal. i will get this, after holidays. thanks. will PM you as soon as i back. if i forget, don't be a stranger and text me.

and i will take black knee pads as well. deal?!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

PMag picks
    will you do 2 mids for 30?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Offer asking on m4 and can collect tomorrow

Deadpool wrote: »
    Offer asking on m4 and can collect tomorrow
    sorry mate i promised id sell it to someone.
    cheers for the interest tho anything else u interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

No worries.If he cant take it please put me down as next in line.

will you do 2 mids for 30?
    40?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

40?

• Advertisement

Deadpool wrote: »
    No worries.If he cant take it please put me down as next in line.
    i will do mate :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement