Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft stuff for sale

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Robbie H

37 good price

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Gregor_1996

Robbie H wrote: »
    37 good price
    i think 32

i think 32
    go on 35 for 2 mid caps and its a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭eddiejn

Robbie did u get my pm

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭eddiejn

Rob you said 250 for the sig mags and silencer and I agreed and then u pm me to say u got a better offer ? I think that's against the forum charter

• Advertisement

eddiejn wrote: »
    Robbie did u get my pm
    i got ur first one did u get my reply?

eddiejn wrote: »
    Rob you said 250 for the sig mags and silencer and I agreed and then u pm me to say u got a better offer ? I think that's against the forum charter
    yes but before u replyed i got another offer before u agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

offer 10 on dump pouch can meet tomorrow at 1 in liffey valley shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Robbie H wrote: »
    yes but before u replyed i got another offer before u agreed.

Thread closed subject to a review

Hi Robbie having reviewed your thread and your PMs with regard to you also having your stuff for sale on both "on my facebook and airsoft buyandsell" + sending and receiving offers via texts

You are either selling here or elsewere not both and as you also have breached the charter in regard to Off Thread Dealing, I am closing this thread and issueing you with a 1 week ban for the Off Thread Dealing

When your ban is up and before you post here again please read the ruls of this forum as you are ment to do

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement