Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Turtle Beach Headsets - Which One?

• 09-08-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm thinking of purchasing one of the Turtle Beach headsets as both my Xbox and PS3 headsets are knackered. However, I'm not sure which one to get.

I'd like to be able to use it on both Xbox and PS3 (primarily Xbox if that makes any difference). Wired or wireless doesn't really bother me. Also, do I need to buy any other wires or parts/accessories along with the headset itself?

My budget could stretch to around €80, although the cheaper the better! Or is it worth forking out a bit extra for a surround sound headset?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

first off
    their well worth it,
    secondly
    if i was you id get the x1s
    their the older edition of turtlebeach
    theirs newer ones out
    but to be honest their all the same
    they all have surround sound and all can be hired up to the max
    good for sound whoring in cod ;)

ive had them for nearly 3 years , they havnt broken, no problems
    i bought them then for 60 pound (up the north)
    but you could easily get them for 20-30 euro in shop
    i wouldnt even go lashing out 80 quid on the newer versions cause really their all the same as in regards to soun,comfort on the ears, just x'1s have wires but they never got in my way

edi: also no point in forking out 80 quid for a newer pair because they make at least 2-3 new ones every year
    so prices always drop
    you could probably get last yrs ones x11's i think they were for 40 quid now their wireless, but i found them to be the exact same as my x1's

Advertisement