Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Army vehicle paint code

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Midnight Oil

Davehopper wrote: »
    thermo wrote: »
    that radio is a 1/35 scale, so in order that it does not look silly you may get a 1/35 scale nissan patrol GR.

Ooooooooooh ****. I've already made a bid! What will I do? Will this show up on a Visa card statement? :(

Stop trolling please! This ebay posting is a buy it now not an auction so there are no bids.

Do us all a favour please and grow up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

A mod needs to step in and get rid of this guy.

Hes just taking the piss and disrupting the forum. In fact, thats it from me in this forum (throws chest rig out of the pram)

Sick to the teeth of these idiots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Davehopper

why are my opinions and my hobbies and interests the subject of so much ridicule by other members on this forum.
    the allegations made by other members about me are downright insensitive .

why are my opinions and my hobbies and interests the subject of so much ridicule by other members on this forum.
    the allegations made by other members about me are downright insensitive .

this is a military forum. Your posts in it by and large are not military related. They are more belonging to the Walter Mitty section as you clearly have a different viewpoint on reality to the majority of other posters here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Davehopper

I do have to agree with you somewhat but most of the threads here are of the walter mitty variety, what about all the other aerosexual bampots that inhabit the forums , with thier own armies and airforces already assembled in their heads ?
    I believed honestly that I was among my own kind here , people who could dream and pretend because they cant act the roles in real life.
    Now that ive got my own Gr patrol and am kitting her out ,the real dreamers are getting jealous .
    I have tjhe ability to transforn fantasy into reality , Im no longer one of ye dreamers. Keyboard warriors that even have a sword let alone a styer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

I have tjhe ability to transforn fantasy into reality , Im no longer one of ye dreamers. Keyboard warriors that even have a sword let alone a styer.

Someone who is planning to paint and do up a civvy vehicle like a DF one, equip it with a replica SINCGAR, while wearing a Df uniform, calling other people dreamers. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just because you can dress like a soldier doesnt mean you are one. Oh dont forget to post pic's when your done

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭ruserious

Now you're a real make believe soldier.

From now on I am just going to put one of these after everyone of your posts

2590282166_2ccf7360c4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Look... Dave obviously has an active INVESTMENT in this jeep, and further activities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Any chance of some pics of your GR patrol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Aww. How nice to see someone so undeterred by things like reality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭westdub

It would seem Davehopper is up to his tricks on other sites as well as here...

From the Frequencydb site...
    davehopper is banned. Multiple user accounts by the same person and the usual trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Not surprisingly, he's just been let go from here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

twas only a matter of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

tricky D wrote: »
    Not surprisingly, he's just been let go from here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

twas only a matter of time.

I wanna join the league of bastards!!!

MODS!!

make me a bastard!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

gatecrash wrote: »
    I wanna join the league of bastards!!!

MODS!!

make me a bastard!! :D

Sorry mate it's my understanding that you're either born a bastard or a self made one. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

i got this feeling that this davehopper headcase is planning some Norwegian type style massacre,someone report him before it's too late.it's only matter of time before someone does one every other country has had a nutter that's done ''one''.i think he mite be a contender

Advertisement