Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Air Corps Base Galway

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Davehopper

whos gona tell on me anyway , im not and im sure the visitors to my bedroom arent gona tell either .
    Win win situation as far as i can see.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Davehopper wrote: »
    whos gona tell on me anyway , im not and im sure the visitors to my bedroom arent gona tell either .
    Win win situation as far as i can see.;)

Youre ma might tell :P

Its a sad state of affairs when an ex soldier has to engage in serious fantasy and wear a uniform in the safety of his own bedroom.

win win indeed.

Im embarrassed that you were able to wear a uniform in the first place to be honest.

If you indeed did serve in the RDF, were you one of the lads who put the uniform on 5 hours before a parade night, went to the pub in uniform straight after, then a chipper, then passed out at a bus stop in full gear?

I hated seeing RDF guys pissed and asleep on the side of the road, or skipping the queue in McDonalds while showing official military ID.

Guys like that (and yourself with your posts) show the RDF in a bad light, there are some extremely capable and bright guys and girls in the RDF, you and your like unfortunately taint them all.

benwavner wrote: »
    Youre ma might tell :P

Its a sad state of affairs when an ex soldier has to engage in serious fantasy and wear a uniform in the safety of his own bedroom.

win win indeed.

Im embarrassed that you were able to wear a uniform in the first place to be honest.

If you indeed did serve in the RDF, were you one of the lads who put the uniform on 5 hours before a parade night, went to the pub in uniform straight after, then a chipper, then passed out at a bus stop in full gear?

I hated seeing RDF guys pissed and asleep on the side of the road, or skipping the queue in McDonalds while showing official military ID.

Guys like that (and yourself with your posts) show the RDF in a bad light, there are some extremely capable and bright guys and girls in the RDF, you and your like unfortunately taint them all.

Again, my hobbies are NONE of your business. You call me sad, at least I've found something I like to do so I do it. You're the low life loser, trawling the internet to find objections to what other like to do.

Again, my hobbies are NONE of your business. You call me sad, at least I've found something I like to do so I do it. You're the low life loser, trawling the internet to find objections to what other like to do.

Nope,

Just concerned at your motives to be honest. Your hobbies are everyones business as soon as you post queries on an internet discussion board. Ireland doesnt need people to deck themselves out as imitation PDF personnel.

There are no plans to move any AC equipment or troops to Galway, forget you internal sources at Galway Airport......my sources are higher, authoritive and legitimate.

As I mentioned already my information comes from the eastern side of the country as well , I have my connections and contacts that I have built up over the years and they have proved to be informative in the past and sometimes also lucrative for me personally.
    No doubt jealously has taken over here , dont get carried away with this whole thing let me do what I do best.

• Advertisement

As I mentioned already my information comes from the eastern side of the country as well , I have my connections and contacts that I have built up over the years and they have proved to be informative in the past and sometimes also lucrative for me personally.
    No doubt jealously has taken over here , dont get carried away with this whole thing let me do what I do best.

:confused::confused::confused:

How exactly am I jealous? Pure shiite talking now.

dont get carried away with this whole thing let me do what I do best.

Trolling is what you do best BALLhopper

and that is all you will be hearing from me, anymore and I will incur a ban.

Happy fantasies, best of luck with your Sincgar, uniforms, GS radio and PDF speck paint job.....no doubt I will be reading about you in An Cosantoir soon.

Whoever you are sir or madam , you seem to have a major problem with me and my interests , hobbies.There are people out there who pose a daily danger to the general public please go and divert your attentions to those,
    So what if I want to drive D reg mondeo , loads of people do , loads of guys wander around at airshows and coastguard demos with radios . loads of guys do up exmilitary trucks.
    None of these have to endure the rath of a jealous onlooker , ive my finger on the pulse of whats goin on , if that gets up the nose of a few, tough ,live with it or do something about it , develop your own contacts on the inside .
    when you are as well connected and informed as myself feel free to talk to me at my level , maybe we could even share ideas and information.

project arran well under way now , lets roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Starting to lose the run of themselves.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056725869

What next? Ireland version of Area 51 in Clare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Opening a base in Galway ? Sure that's nothing - I have it on good authority the Air Corps is acquiring B1 and B2 bombers and will be establishing ( at Finner camp ) a new Strategic Air Command - so there....:p

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

the new base in Galway is to be a Forward Operating Base for attacks on the krusties in the Shell to Sea campaign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭westdub

My contacts in the Air Corps say they are moving some aircraft to the west to make room for the two squadron's of F35s and Ospreys that are arriving on the new Aircraft carrier .. but dont tell anyone......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

No more top secret updates!
    Davehopper
    Banned

Adverts | Friends

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 fougachap

Great news! Can't wait. I hear January 2013, is that still on track Dave. We are already planning an outing. Cant wait to see those boys in blue of the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭moss.ie

westdub wrote: »
    My contacts in the Air Corps say they are moving some aircraft to the west to make room for the two squadron's of F35s and Ospreys that are arriving on the new Aircraft carrier .. but dont tell anyone......;)

if only.........................
    gallimh.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

moss.ie wrote: »
    if only.........................
    gallimh.jpg

What are those yokes to the right? XL-F-35's? :p

Advertisement