Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Verbal Racist Attack in Ranelagh

• 09-08-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I thought crazy racist abuse like this was a thing of the past but a colleage of mine proved me wrong when he pulled over to take a call. Opinions people? And anyone know this woman? It would be nice to go to the Gardaí with a name or even more.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

saw her yesterday in Rathmines shouting at kids/everyone/and nobody....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

GarIT wrote: »
    Opinions people? And anyone know this woman? It would be nice to go to the Gardaí with a name or even more.
    The people in white coats would be more appropriate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Ainekav

What the hell was that supposed to be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Think she needs a doctor more than the a spell in prison

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Ainekav

She sounded demented... That's not racism, that's bat****crazy woman talking muck which includes racist comments as part of said muck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

thats bizarre..you sure it was rascist! i couldnt understand a word of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

She's just a nutbag by the looks of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I thought crazy racist abuse like this was a thing of the past but a colleage of mine proved me wrong when he pulled over to take a call. Opinions people? And anyone know this woman? It would be nice to go to the Gardaí with a name or even more.

EDIT: Can a mod edit the title, I made a mistake.

Playing the Racist card are we the women is troubled peddle it somewhere else.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

Is she a witch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I thought crazy racist abuse like this was a thing of the past ......

Why, is there a cure for loopers now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭oleras

Its Twink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Nozebleed wrote: »
    thats bizarre..you sure it was rascist! i couldnt understand a word of it.

She said he was "most evil", She "doesn't like the blacks myself", she "fought for the country for 17 years before it was (something) by you rats"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

She said he was "most evil", She "doesn't like the blacks myself", she "fought for the country for 17 years before it was (something) by you rats"

was there something about "bellies on you lot"....?

Hootanany wrote: »
    Playing the Racist card are we the women is troubled peddle it somewhere else.:mad:

I'm not trying to peddle anything, I thought didn't know that she had been doing it to other people too. Maybe somebody should help her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

see her all the time in rathmines shouting at lamposts/bins/her reflection in the door of the swan. nutjob (like 3/4 of rathmines)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Party Supply Van

Of course it's racism, she is white and he is dark skinned innit.
    The presumption of racism before any other reason is pathetic, the woman obviously isn't well

see her all the time in rathmines shouting at lamposts/bins/her reflection in the door of the swan. nutjob (like 3/4 of rathmines

You never seen the fellah that used come out at night and **** at his reflection in the shop windows....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

wouldn't call her racist, she's obviously mentally ill

Nodin wrote: »
    was there something about "bellies on you lot"....?

She said he had a bigger belly than Ireland best and said that our friend that was in the passengers seat had been feeding him too much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

oleras wrote: »
    Its Twink.

Heh, I was just about to post the same. Similar rasp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

You never seen the fellah that used come out at night and **** at his reflection in the shop windows....

no, thank god.

did you ever see 'bigfoot'?. the stinking culchie that sits around mc donalds waiting for people to leave so he can rob the tokens off the coffee cups, he always wears a manky black blazer? or the bint that chain smokes that look like dorothy from wizard of oz?

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Is she holding a magnifying glass?!:confused:

The guy in the video took it well, She's clearly not a very well woman..

She said he had a bigger belly than Ireland best and said that our friend that was in the passengers seat had been feeding him too much.

I resent that remark. Theres no way yer man has a bigger belly than me.

(She really is a looper though. Hopefully she doesn't wander round at pub closing....might end badly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I actually know where she lives in Rathmines; I walked her home one time when she started a conversation with me nearby. She said she lives alone, house was full of bedsits.

I think she's not very well. It's not racism, although she does seem preoccupied with nationalism. Hope she gets help.

I think posting this is a little inappropriate... she's unwell & this doesn't seem fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

She said she "fought for the country for 17 years"
    Its Katie circa 2050.

I'm not trying to peddle anything, I thought didn't know that she had been doing it to other people too. Maybe somebody should help her.

Then why say she was racist very quick to say so thats whats wrong with this country.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I wonder is her bag full of cats that she throws at people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

see her all the time in rathmines shouting at lamposts/bins/her reflection in the door of the swan. nutjob (like 3/4 of rathmines)

Black bins ?

• Advertisement

no, thank god.

did you ever see 'bigfoot'?. the stinking culchie that sits around mc donalds waiting for people to leave so he can rob the tokens off the coffee cups, he always wears a manky black blazer? or the bint that chain smokes that look like dorothy from wizard of oz?

....the latter sounds familiar.....there was one that used be round the 15 bustop that was dressed in an oddly "frilly" old school manner and some "for show" lacey umbrella. Went up to me once and sez "you don't look very happy", at which point I twigged she was of the Moon Unit Sorority.

Then why say she was racist very quick to say so thats whats wrong with this country.:mad:

Because if it was a once off thing it would be an obvious conclusion. Nearly everything she says can be linked to racisim.

How has this gone on for a while without somebody doing anything about it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

What language were the driver and passenger speaking? It sounded like north eastern European, but thats probably unlikely. I thought the female passengers accent sounded really nice, kind of like a song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

....the latter sounds familiar.....there was one that used be round the 15 bustop that was dressed in an oddly "frilly" old school manner and some "for show" lacey umbrella. Went up to me once and sez "you don't look very happy", at which point I twigged she was of the Moon Unit Sorority.

The moon unit sorority; are they like mongos?

Most mental or intellectual ailments have names, Nodin.

later12 wrote: »
    The moon unit sorority; are they like mongos?

Most mental or intellectual ailments have names, Nodin.

I'm sure they do, but being unable to diagnose what specific dysfunction is affecting the various people you meet in such circumstances, I'll settle for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

She's obviously mentally ill and the best you can do is post a video of her going off on a mad one on boards.ie and want her reported to the guards for racism!!!!
    Grow a brain...
    This is bad taste
    If you want to help her bring her to a fcukin doctor.

• Advertisement

What language were the driver and passenger speaking? It sounded like north eastern European, but thats probably unlikely. I thought the female passengers accent sounded really nice, kind of like a song.

Dutch, I think.

hawkelady wrote: »
    She's obviously mentally ill and the best you can do is post a video of her going off on a mad one on boards.ie and want her reported to the guards for racism!!!!
    Grow a brain...
    This is bad taste

This Racist shoite has to stop.Any chance these do gooders have they rant about it.

This Racist shoite has to stop.Any chance these do gooders have they rant about it.

O Noes!!!! Not do-gooders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Seen her on the bus once, she was spewing abuse towards a group of teenagers, singling out some girls; they were actually surprisingly well behaved considering the vile content of her rants, they just let her go on and on until she ran out of steam and left in a huff. She was also talking on the phone to an imaginary friend.

She seems to have mental problems, and this time happened to fixate on racist content.

O Noes!!!! Not do-gooders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You one then do one:D

• Advertisement

Grow a brain...
    This is bad taste

She wasn't obviously mentally I'll, I've seen worse than this before by supposedly sane people but not recently. I can hardly help someone that I can't find and I'd probably be too scared to bring her to a doctor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Dutch, I think.

It is Dutch indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I doubt she would have gone with him to a doctor now in fairness :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Is she holding a magnifying glass?!:confused:

Because she's mental

syndeyfife wrote: »
    I doubt she would have gone with him to a doctor now in fairness :rolleyes:

why post it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Party Supply Van

He doesn't want to help her. He wanted her persecuted on a public forum, and that done, if he got her name, was going to frog march to the gards to try get them to do something about her.

I can hardly help someone that I can't find and I'd probably be too scared to bring her to a doctor.

How's about if you get what you came here for, her name/details, you make an effort to try get her some help or at the very least a nice gift. To make up for insulting her like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

I think she is mentally ill.

why post it then.

Maybe he wanted to.......do good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I used to see this woman in Dundrum, she used to wear huge headphones and a fishnet top with nothing underneath. She'd have mad purple blush on her face and really long red nails. Scary looking woman. My friends used to slag her, and Id say ah leave her, the lift doesnt go all the way up....

Went into a shop last Christmas and I was standing at one of many tills around the store waiting for a staff member to serve me, I get a tap on the shoulder, turned around and there she was.....telling me she'd serve me. I almost had a heart attack. Scariest woman Ive ever set eyes on. Had a chat with her and she was perfectly sane!!

All I was thinking was, you work in this really posh, expensive shop....and Ive seen you bop down the road singing your heart out AND Ive seen your jugs!!!!!!!

Maybe he wanted to.......do good?

:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement