Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

confusing signal issue

• 09-08-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

This one really has me scratching my head......

For the past two years I have been with Tesco mobile without any issues, I have sat in the same office in the same building for the past two years also without any signal issues - but over the last three days I cannot for the life of me get signal now inside the building except on the upper levels.
    It is def not my phone or my sim as I have tried three diff phones together at the same time and all are displaying - No Network messages. it is a public shopping center. Other networks e.g vodafone & meteor seem unaffected so I doubt it has anything to do with gsm blockers or any new elect equipment which may cause interference.

Really bothered about this now as I have just changed from prepay & taken out an 18mth contract. Any one have similar issues lately or any suggestions ?? located in Oranmore, Co. Galway

edit: sorry meant to say as soon as I step outside the building after about 15 seconds full signal returns

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭TheChizler

O2 could be performing maintenance on the local base station, or if the antenna's on the roof someone might have moved a filing cabinet in the floor just beneath. I'd contact the operator, they're normally good at responding to signal issues. Try switching to GSM only, if you're on 3G?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cyberblade 918c

TheChizler wrote: »
    O2 could be performing maintenance on the local base station, or if the antenna's on the roof someone might have moved a filing cabinet in the floor just beneath. I'd contact the operator, they're normally good at responding to signal issues. Try switching to GSM only, if you're on 3G?

sorry meant to say as soon as I step outside the building after about 15 seconds full signal returns... thanks for the reply ;)

Advertisement