Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New roundabout on The Quay

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Bord gais on the dunmore rd was a disaster, myself and about 20 other cars did a u-turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Its been about 2 weeks at least since i saw some work happen on the roundabout, the idiots in charge of contracts etc in the city council amaze me. For a vital city centre project like that you would assume that some sort of time deadline was put on project. This is standard practice with a lot of contracts

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

And still you get idiots stopping traffic and signallling to turn right up into City Centre carpark... when there's a roundabout literally 10 ft in front of them :mad:

Always feel like blasting the horn when some idiot decides to make that bottleneck even worse.

Drive a few more feet and use the roundabout to do a u-turn, ass!

Ugh, so many feels.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

GrandBlaa wrote: »
    And still you get idiots stopping traffic and signallling to turn right up into City Centre carpark... when there's a roundabout literally 10 ft in front of them :mad:

Always feel like blasting the horn when some idiot decides to make that bottleneck even worse.

Drive a few more feet and use the roundabout to do a u-turn, ass!

Ugh, so many feels.
    There are no signs saying that you can't turn right. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

There are no signs saying that you can't turn right. ;)

[headdesk] :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement