Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mike Tyson coming to Thomond Park

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 40 soprano123

Cant wait to meet him , Just saw the facebook page .tickets from Gleesons next Friday .. An audience with Mike Tyson

Each to their own i guess :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Melion wrote: »
    I have absolutely no problem with what you said Kess. You've been to one of the "shows" before and didn't enjoy it. You're not one of the clowns refusing to go because of things he did outside the ring.

Again with the insults. If you want to show support for a RAPIST then that's your choice. Fair enough he is an ex heavyweight champ theres lots of them, but only one ex heavyweight champ rapist. Anyone with access to the biography channel can tell you what kind of a person tyson is. Or ask his ex wife/punching bag.

Ok so ill keep it strictly about things he did in the ring. There is no excuse for biting a bit of a mans ear off during a heavyweight title fight. End of. He broke the rules.

tysonholyjun97_pic2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

I can't wait for this, the man is a sporting legend, definitely one of the top 5 boxers ever to grace the ring, delighted he is coming to Limerick :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I dont care what he did outside the ring. His personal life is just that, personal. Has anyone here abusing him watched his "Tyson" documentary?

Me neither. In fact, I'm dying for the next Gary Glitter tour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Stab*City wrote: »
    Again with the insults. If you want to show support for a RAPIST then that's your choice. Fair enough he is an ex heavyweight champ theres lots of them, but only one ex heavyweight champ rapist. Anyone with access to the biography channel can tell you what kind of a person tyson is. Or ask his ex wife/punching bag.

Ok so ill keep it strictly about things he did in the ring. There is no excuse for biting a bit of a mans ear off during a heavyweight title fight. End of. He broke the rules.

tysonholyjun97_pic2.jpg

Maybe have a read about the woman he "raped". A fame hungry woman who falsely accused another man of rape. Watch "Tyson" to see his feelings on her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Maybe have a read about the woman he "raped". A fame hungry woman who falsely accused another man of rape. Watch "Tyson" to see his feelings on her.
    Not as hungry as Mike seems to be in that pic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This thread is way more hassle than it's worth. Don't open another one about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement