Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blacktie wedding

• 09-08-2012 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I was just wondering what to wear to a blacktie wedding I'm female in my 30s and my mother is in her 60s. I have a feeling this is gonna a be a very formal affair and am not sure what the fashion is at these things. Any advise would be very appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Cocktail dress is fine for you, many of the older generation still wear full length.

im in the same boat, me 30's, mam is 60.
    going to black tie wedding, im kinda ok now i think, plenty of ideas, places to go.
    my problem is my mam, not very glamorous, no offence to her!! just dont know where to bring her to find something suitable.

if you find anything let me know and vice versa!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Try Turrent Boutique in Castle Market, Arrnotts and House of Fraser. Mom has done very well in all three in recent years.

Advertisement