Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

unlocking sagem vs1 mobile

• 09-08-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,
    Bought the above phone to replace the same model that had broke on me.the model is 7 yrs old.i have the original with vodafone.
    The new one I got from the uk..it says locked to vodafone.(im wondering is that to english vodafone or irish?) Or does the uk have vodafone)
    Anyway im looking to get it unlocked..is this possible and how?

Cheers everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

crxsi09 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Bought the above phone to replace the same model that had broke on me.the model is 7 yrs old.i have the original with vodafone.
    The new one I got from the uk..it says locked to vodafone.(im wondering is that to english vodafone or irish?) Or does the uk have vodafone)

Cheers everyone

Just buy a new phone for 30 quid on prepay, easier and you'll have a better phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭crxsi09

crxsi09 wrote: »
    Hi,

Cheers everyone

Just buy a new phone for 30 quid on prepay, easier and you'll have a better phone.

I got this fone as a work fone and its very durable,so im gonna keep it.just need it for calls,nothing else..so I need to unlock it now

Advertisement