Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Boyfriend is having trouble in getting an erection

Options
  • 10-08-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

OK I will start at the beginning. I am going out with my boufriend for nearly two years. He is kind and thoughtful. He is a really hard worker and everything I ever dreamed about in a guy. He recently proposed to me and of course I said yes. He lives two hours away from me and we see each other every weekend. We have only one little problem. From time to time he cant get an erection. The last time this happened was about 6 months ago and went on for about 2 months. I reassured him that everything was ok and he was stressed about work so he began to relax and it all went fine for awhile again. I also have to admit that when we do have sex he is very unadventerous in bed. Anyway his little problem came back again about 2 months ago. And when he couldnt get an errection he started pushing me away. This was making me feel like he dindt want me anymore. I know sex is a very important part of any relationship. But just for me to be with him is more important to me because I LOVE him. Anyway Iv reassured him this several times, telling him it dosnt matter. But he has it in his head now that he is not good enough for me. As much as I tell him this is not true I think that he has worked himself into such a state over it now that he is making it impossible for him to get an errection. He is very shy and lacks confidence. I keep telling him how much I love him and to relax about the whole situation. So he finally told me that his last girlfriend, 5 years ago left him over this and he has had the problem ever since. Iv told him not to worry that im not going anywhere. The two of us are in this together and anything I can do to help him relax I will. I never try to put pressure on him, if he gets an errection great, but if he dosnt its not the end of the world either. But no matter how much I try to convience his this in not enough. He has been to see his doctor and he has no health problems so he prescribed viagara a couple of years ago. But he hasnt taken them in years now. He also advised him to see a counciller which he refused point blank to do. Im now thinking if I went to the doctor with him it might help. I will do anything to help at this stage. I know his confidence is shattered. I really am being patiente with him and reassuring him all I can. Is there anything else I should be doing????????? please help....

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The appropriate place for this would be the sex and sexuality forum, but that's limited to subscribers only, so this has to be locked instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement