Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table tennis in Cork City

Options
  • 10-08-2012 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hey guys,

18 y/o living in Cork and a big table tennis fan. Just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere there is to play, as there seems to be nothing. Seriously or just socially, I don't really mind.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

the mardyke has ping pong, last time i was there it was good but recently heard their tables have gone to crap i think.!! its more social too and dont know of any serious places..

http://www.mardyke.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Chris.Buckley

Mardyke is your best bet. I think it's grand to play there, there's no kids running around the place, nice atmosphere if you bring a few mates and they do a deal where you get an hour on the table and a pitcher of beer for something like €15, which is good considering a pint alone costs €4 and the pitcher holds 3 pints..

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

The playground in Blarney has tabletennis tables you can use for free just bring your own net,balls and bats.

Advertisement