Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying on HWVS

Options
  • 10-08-2012 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hey guys im really confused with how to Pay via Credit Transfare on Hardwareversand,Can somebody give me a step by step way to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,643 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i did it online with our business account, but it is probably easier to go into the bank with the details they sent you. they have the bank name , account number , IBAN number and your reference number. With this information you can make the bank transfer and they will know exactly where t came for. I only used the business account as it was t quicker than adding a new account to my internet banking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

I just used AIB internet banking - was done very quickly - Only thing is I'm nott 100% sure what goes in message to sender. I just put my cust no, order no and intended purpose codes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

And... they have it :D just got an email

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I just used AIB internet banking - was done very quickly - Only thing is I'm nott 100% sure what goes in message to sender. I just put my cust no, order no and intended purpose codes in.
    just your order number is fine. actually, I think your order number has your customer number in it.

Advertisement