Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police chase that would make Michael Bay jealous

Options

Comments

This one is equally as bad ass

Not to mention
    KILLDOZER!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

That kildozer footage is like ultimate robot wars

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

That killdozer was great, he thought of everything when he modified the beast.

Steel and concrete armour which was bullet proof against small arms, cameras all around it so he could see on the 2 monitors inside his cab, 3-inch thick plastic protecting the cameras which SWAT couldn't destroy, oil greased all over the outer shell so nobody could climb onto it, 2 small holes so he could fire out of (which he shot at propane tanks), and permanently sealed himself into the cab so nobody could get him (took cops hours to open it after he killed himself).

Complete war machine, only thing he didn't think of was the radiator which was ruined and he got one of the threads stuck in one of the buildings the took down.

I'm surprised nobody has attempted anything similar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

I'm surprised nobody has attempted anything similar!

With the price of diesel these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

When I clicked on the killdozer video, this little rotating circle of dots comes up to show it's loading, which is normal enough, but then if I press the arrow buttons it turns into a game of snake which you can play while the video is playing (although it is very difficult to see over the video) - is this a new thing on youtube videos or what's the deal? :confused:

Ficheall wrote: »
    When I clicked on the killdozer video, this little rotating circle of dots comes up to show it's loading, which is normal enough, but then if I press the arrow buttons it turns into a game of snake which you can play while the video is playing (although it is very difficult to see over the video) - is this a new thing on youtube videos or what's the deal? :confused:

It's been there a while actually. Think most videos have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

A child was jostled!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Chet T16 wrote: »
    A child was jostled!

was the short bus too :pac:

Advertisement