Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So erm ... after hours special i guess? ... I just seen naked pictures of my ex GF

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

6 and tree quarters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Can someone please tell me what the hell I am expected to do with this erection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭amacca

Aquila wrote: »
    Jesus wept what age are some of ye 11?

not so old that the possibility of added novelty naked breasts fails to pique our interest old boy/girl
    Riamfada wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me what the hell I am expected to do with this erection.

well if you've outgrown the more traditional uses.....you could offer to use it as a door jam for someone ..... or perhaps use it as a rolling pin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

Riamfada wrote: »

De-construct it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I have asked mods to close this thread.... Reasons for this is whats the point. I'm not going to link to it... why?

just an ex from years ago. nasty hurtful ending. I've moved on and have a lovely gf now. When I created this thread the other night i had a 'few' on me ... I was going to link but as super-rush said "dont" (the right call)

Upon sober reflection, what exactly is the point. Link to the page, so people can have jollys? .. or worse a boards member knows the girl in question and lets her know. Great, i come off as stalker-ex-bf-5000. And for what? i've moved on.

So whats the point in leaving it open. A big build up to no finish? ... lesson learned. Dont drink and boards :pac:

Lock away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement