Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Pilates in the city?

• 10-08-2012 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good evening Pilates class in the city? My doctor has recommended it to me for my back injury. Thanks 😁

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Not exactly in the city, but there is a place in Raheen beside raheen church near the industrial estate that I use to go to... I found it pretty good.. can't remember the name of the place... I pass it every day so if you want I can find out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 20 user45

Try the dance studio on Henry street. The timetable on the website says that Pilates is on Wednesday evenings and noon on Saturdays. I've been to yoga and other classes here and found them great! They're €7 a class but every now and again you can buy vouchers on livingsocial, groupon etc usually 4 classes for €14 which is a bargain!

www.youcandance.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

I found the Pilates in Thomond Park excellent. Christian runs the Pilates and the company who provides it. Their website is http://www.prozone.ie/

I find Christian a fantastic instructor and he is a qualified physiotherapist so extra bonus!

Advertisement