Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving phonewatch

Options
  • 10-08-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

I almost fell off my chair when phonewatch quoted me silly money to move my alarm system up the road.

Does anyone know whether it has to be phonewatch people that perform the migration ?

Cheers,

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any licenced company can do this for you. And while your at it ask them about monitoring, I'll bet that will be cheaper as well. As a matter of interest how much did they want?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

E39MSport wrote: »
    Morning all.

I almost fell off my chair when phonewatch quoted me silly money to move my alarm system up the road.

Does anyone know whether it has to be phonewatch people that perform the migration ?

Cheers,

They will charge for the alarm to be taken out and the reinstall. Any company will. It use to be €360 to have this done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Thanks folks.

They want 90 to remove and, wait for it, 560 to re-install.

They've lost me as a customer.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

€650 in total ?
    Sure they advertise new systems from €699..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

E39MSport wrote: »
    Thanks folks.

They want 90 to remove and, wait for it, 560 to re-install.

They've lost me as a customer.

Cheers.

€650 :eek: Shop around E39MSport. That is a lot more than it use to be.
    Any company would be able to do this for you...

• Advertisement
Advertisement