Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: MD1, PS1, PS2, Xbox + Games

• 10-08-2012 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Right I'm having a bit of a clearout and I want to sell some stuff in lots. I'll put all this on adverts and some other sites later on but I'll give everyone here dibs first and see if they want to trade anything for this. I'll leave it here for the weekend so let me know if theres anything you're interested in and we can work somthing out.

OK so here we go

Lot 1: Mega Drive

DSCF1968.jpg

DSCF1969.jpg

Pretty self explanatory what comes with this one

Lot 2: Playstation 1

DSCF1966.jpg

DSCF1967.jpg

No manuals in the games in afraid :(

Lot 3: Playstation 2

No console here but its just stuff I want to get rid of, I will take a packet of bacon fries for this stuff

DSCF1963.jpg

DSCF1964.jpg

DSCF1965.jpg

Some of these have manuals and some dont

Lot 4: Original xbox

DSCF1970.jpg

Anyone looking to mod a xbox, this would be a great console for that, 1 controller and a dvd remote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

I'd take the PS2 stuff off you, I'll give you a choice of which brand of bacon fries you'd like ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Well what you got to trade?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Are you looking for particular stuff?

give me an idea of what you might be interested in, even naming consoles and I'll come up with stuff

SNES saturn megadrive gamecube dreamcast, pretty much anything really

I am looking for some more NTSC SNES games though

Right going to be putting this up on adverts etc so I'll still leave it open to trade here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement