Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I go about finding out my password?

Options
  • 10-08-2012 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

I dont know my password and for some reason I cant receive or send any new emails so cant get it sent to me.

Is there a way someone could reset my password? Or I could change my email address, without having to access the other one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

What browser do you use? You probably have it saved that way?

And why can't you get/send out emails or do you not have a clue?

And just try, I know firefox saved my password so it's there when I go to change the email or password.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

If your are talking about your Boards.ie password, you can simply reset it/change it using the following link.

https://www.boards.ie/auth/forgotpass

You will need access to the email address used to register the account, unless you subsequently updated your email on Boards, in which case you will need access to the updated email account if that makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Is there a way someone could reset my password? Or I could change my email address, without having to access the other one?

When you change email addresses on Boards via the Edit Password/Email page we will send you an email to verify your new address. Once this is done you can follow the instructions above to reset your password and we will email the new address with information on how to reset your password.

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement