Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fed up of the WHV tossers....

Options
  • 10-08-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Leaving your Galliban colours at the door who else is fed up of the teeny twats over here revelling in the lax WHV dickheads (Howya bud) causing a bad reputation for those of us with a hope.
    Off the fence with ya now!!
    It’s well known that the vast majority of Irish over here have no hope of staying here as a professional but rather are over here on a "piss against the wall" " "save the family strife backhome whilst pissing against the wall over pretending to be be better than the polish by working jobs that they wouldn’t work back home by pissing against the wall while working them over here cause that makes me better" type people", Jacinta that’s you ya big rebel world traveller ya!

Now let’s draw a big divide here between the jersey wearing wasters wandering the suburbs singing recently learned rebel songs thinking their harder than God whilst kicking over bins like they’re in collage.

In all honesty the recent reports of the Irish behaviour in Perth is appalling to us over here. The cops had it spot on, cop on or f**k off.
    I understand back home the victimisation card was played but this is complete crap in light of the antics of the Irish twats causing trouble. Truth is the cops here were surprisingly lenient and forgiving.

I would happily round up 70% of the Irish here and f**k them off cause they are the most useless loud trouble making waster knocking on door bunch of no hoper knackers, fruit picking f**ks bringing down the long held hard earned repuatation of Irish people being hardworking and well educated people.

So many are just a base embaressment and hav no right to be here....what say you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Think you need to chill out mate, there may be a small minority acting the bollocks out in north bridge the majority of us are doing alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

This is why i never go near a keyboard after a night out on the piss.
    Wake up the next morning wondering what you did.
    trying to piece things together.
    Check emails later on.
    Find you have been Warned/Infracted/banned again.
    Curse you demon drink!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Jacster wrote: »
    It’s well known that the vast majority of Irish over here have no hope of staying here as a professional

They're travelling on a Working Holiday Visa. The holiday part is pretty important in those three words.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod closed and banned. Pretty insulting to a lot of people here. As said above a small minority doesn't have to ruin it the rest of us. If you want to give the Irish a better reputation then I would suggest a change of attitude

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement