Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables UP

Options
  • 10-08-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Hope they treat you well !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Seriously what did I ever do to you SAA !!

HATE my timetable !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Happy enough. One bad tutorial which I think can be changed. Then have 16hrs a week with one 9am start and 3pm finish on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Only one 9am start but finish a 6 on Friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

27 hours, 4 days 9-6. Hopefully I can move a few of the labs around to shorten the days a little. Not happy with the 9AM lecture in the Health Science building on Thursday!

4 9ams, 1 10am. in til 6 3 day and 31 hours

• Advertisement

phish wrote: »
    4 9ams, 1 10am. in til 6 3 day and 31 hours
    Tough going, what course is that?

phys & chem science ed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

3 9's (2 labs) and 2 10's and 19 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

3 9's, 1 4 hour lecture, a day off and a 4 hour lecture. In total, 14 hours. Not too bad but that 4 hour lecture is not going to fly well with half my class! :pac:

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    3 9's, 1 4 hour lecture, a day off and a 4 hour lecture. In total, 14 hours. Not too bad but that 4 hour lecture is not going to fly well with half my class! :pac:

are you in 4th year? because that not a day off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

1 nine, and nothing before 11 any other day

Nice

I've heard some great things about that 4 hour lecture though, I was thinking of hopping along to some of them myself if I get the time.

Jester252 wrote: »
    are you in 4th year? because that not a day off

Nope, second year.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Does anyone know how I sync my iPhone with my UL timetable so it shows on my calendar?

Nope, second year.
    You can't complain

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I sync my iPhone with my UL timetable so it shows on my calendar?
    http://www.thomondstudenttimes.com/index.php/business/152-timetableconverter
    Hope it helps

Agent_99 wrote: »

Not sure if this is any good for the iPhone but http://tt.daniel.ie lets you download an iCal version of your timetable, which I use for my Macbook.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Four 9am's and one 10am. In 'til 6 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Finished at noon on Wednesday's though so that's nice. Total of 19 hours.

Pretty happy with it actually because our 3rd year modules are f*cking awesome.

Just gotta hope I actually get to use this timetable this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Jester252 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is any good for the iPhone but http://tt.daniel.ie lets you download an iCal version of your timetable, which I use for my Macbook.
    Eventually got it working !!! Thanks for the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Is there a way of downloading my timetable onto my computer so it stays on my desktop kind of like a sticky note?

• Advertisement

also I want a calender that can recognise when I don't have a lecture that particular week and alter the itself accordingly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Lyra Fangs wrote: »
    Is there a way of downloading my timetable onto my computer so it stays on my desktop kind of like a sticky note?

You use print screen on the page and paste it into paint cut it to just the timetable and save it as a picture to the desktop or use it as a background

@garv123 ah that's not a bad idea thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Not too bad, one 9 o clock start. I have a lab on Friday evening though, after my one and only bus leaves so hoping I can change that because I wouldn't mind going home every so often :p

sup_dude wrote: »
    I have a lab on Friday evening though, after my one and only bus leaves so hoping I can change that because I wouldn't mind going home every so often :p

Every second week, be grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Every second week, be grand!

I'll see what it's like first :D

sup_dude wrote: »
    Not too bad, one 9 o clock start. I have a lab on Friday evening though, after my one and only bus leaves so hoping I can change that because I wouldn't mind going home every so often :p
    Best thing to do now is find a few people in that group and see can you shift it to another time. Well, assuming it's a 3-5 or 4-6 one.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

FYI the open days are Fri 12th Oct and Sat 13th Oct.

http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Academic_Calendar/2012_-_13_Academic_Calendar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

FRIDAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

• Advertisement

freyners wrote: »
    FRIDAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Get out.

(Yes, I'm starting early.)

Advertisement