Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Burgers in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Christ almighty..that has be one of the most stupid statements that I've ever read on Boards - and that's saying something. Well done.

You forgot to answer the question by the way.

Glad to have obliged.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

vicwatson wrote: »
    Glad to have obliged.

... in response to a post pointing out that you'd done the opposite of oblige?

Had a steak and chorizo burger with pepper sauce from the Burger Republic truck on Halloween night, one of the very best I've had. The burger was full of flavour, the steak and chorizo flavours were balanced perfectly and the salads were tasty and crunchy. Amazing chips too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,812 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Burger Republic are pretty consistently good. Probably good for my waistline that the trucks aren't in any permanent locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Presume you've all seen the location for the new 5 Guys has been announced.

http://www.dailyedge.ie/five-guys-3-2440243-Nov2015/?utm_source=facebook_short

Please refrain from a long winded argument about the provenance of their beef

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

where in Stephen's Green i wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Since Buffalo19 changed to a chicken place I can't find anywhere to order an edible burger delivered to Ranelagh.

Does anyone know somewhere that's decent? I would dearly like to have a good burger and some beers in or around my person during the match this evening.

You can order Bobos on Deliveroo but they don't seem to let you tell them you don't want onions, and then you end up spending the guts of €20 on a burger you end up picking stuff out of :mad:

Its the dandelion building apparantly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

People going made for takeaway burgers just because it's a U.S. chain that they've seen/heard on tv.

I have no doubt it will be successfully until everyone has tried it and they realise it's just a burger and chips.

You know this is a burger thread? So some people like them...

• Advertisement

They need to get out more if they do.

Caliden wrote: »

Odd post in a burger thread.

We do get out. That's where the burgers are.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Says the guy who gets out so rarely he has time to post in a burger thread on boards.ie to tell people they're fools for liking burgers.

What a life you must lead.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Says the guy who gets out so rarely he has time to post in a burger thread on boards.ie to tell people they're fools for liking burgers.

What a life you must lead.

The irony.

The irony.

Yes. Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

anyone tried the double cheese burger from mcdonalds
    theyre only 2 euro and are delish
    defo best burger in dublin, think theyre limited edition though

anyone tried the double cheese burger from mcdonalds
    theyre only 2 euro and are delish
    defo best burger in dublin, think theyre limited edition though

Opening a new and exclusive pop up for 1 day only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mod note: I'm not sure what was in the air last night, but this and the other burger thread have gone to pot a bit with some posters really losing the run of themselves and making themselves look silly. This will stop one way or another. Easy way is for posters to reread the charter paying particular attention to: not being a dick/behaving like children; reporting trolling/posts in the correct manner instead of back-seat modding; derailing; personal abuse; and generally realising that your opinions are just, that opinions and behaving accordingly. The other way, the hard way, will involve cards and bans from now on. Your choice. Think harder before you post.

(ditto/crossposted on the other thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭budgemook

What's this other burger thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

budgemook wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057485154

its more to with the making of burgers at home

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

budgemook wrote: »

The thread about US burger chain Five Guys opening in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,300 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

The best non-beef burger i had in dublin is the bacon and chicken burger from super miss sue at the top of drury st....heavenly, and only 6.50 from the takeaway too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

€2 for a large chicken burger with all the dressings at Burger King is the best best value I've ever seen for a burger. Fabulous burger too.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

I've tried a few places for burgers and my absolute favourite is The Counter!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Had a Bunsen burger for the first time tonight. Asked for it rare and they'd no problems with that which made me happy. It was really top notch I must say, better than Bobos or the Counter imo. Still haven't tried Joburger but I reckon Bunsen would be hard to beat in Dublin. Plus the value for money was excellent- cheesburger, fries and coke came to €12.50. Same thing in other burger shops seems to be around €15-17.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭George White

Ray's Pizza in Temple Bar have started doing burgers for a fiver. Quite good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭budgemook

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Had a Bunsen burger for the first time tonight. Asked for it rare and they'd no problems with that which made me happy. It was really top notch I must say, better than Bobos or the Counter imo. Still haven't tried Joburger but I reckon Bunsen would be hard to beat in Dublin. Plus the value for money was excellent- cheesburger, fries and coke came to €12.50. Same thing in other burger shops seems to be around €15-17.

Have been a Bunsen man for a while now but the Temple Bar one is inconsistent. Wexford Street one is great though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

has anyone tried boxburger? looks like they only do delivery, which seems a tad unusual for burgers…or is there a shop or a plan to open one? box-burger.com

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Cruising for a lawsuit with Box Burger in Bray (which is excellent btw), IMO.

Advertisement