Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Database or How?

Options
  • 10-08-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

So i need to set up some way that when people buy the product its downloaded to their computer after, how should i go about this by putting all of the songs into a database or by just having someone employed by the company to sit there and send the orders out as the come in day after day?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It's actually quite difficult to determine what you are asking. Could you clarify it some more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

payloadz handles selling electronic goods. You are probably best off using them, or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    It's actually quite difficult to determine what you are asking. Could you clarify it some more?

sorry basiclly the site is going to have over 100 pages of goods, i'm going to need to be able to add these to a cart process payments and then send the user to their digital download or send a email saying that their order has been recieved.

Advertisement