Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help

Options
  • 10-08-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So here is my story. Few years back I started chatting with a stranger and became good friends with him. I should admit I was foolish to have spoken everything about me, my past, my relationships with him. He is from a different city from mine and I haven't met him till date. He kept saying stuff like he loves me, wants to marry me, but I never took it serious. And I haven't been talking to him since 4 years. I have changed my cellphone number, email address, house address every darn thing. But he still tracks me. He keeps messaging me. Sends all sentimental messages. Says he will be there for me forever as he loves me. My facebook page is blocked from public view and I have people only I know in my friend's list. But I am not aware how he sees my posts. Because I have followed all security tips on facebook, and just to mention I deleted my old account and created a new account just to avoid him but didn't help. He has some how collected all my relatives' contact numbers and address. He knows every damn person's name.

And yeah, I got side tracked. Through my facebook page he knows that I am engaged now with another guy. But he still hasn't stopped stalking me. He sends emails describing what dress I was wearing, which bike I was riding, so he has been watching me.

I am not sure what to do here. Really it is torturing me mentally. I mark every email ID of his as spam. But he keeps creating new IDs.

Please suggest what should I do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Go to the guards?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you're being harassed, then go to the guards about it. Beyond that, anything else would come close to legal advice, and this has to be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement