Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

milk man

Options
  • 10-08-2012 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hey guys
    If anyone knows the name and number of the Hillview milk man, can you pm it to me
    Thanks
    RA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

What does he look like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

male, abt 5'5, tash, early 50's

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Ill get his number later on, one of the girls is using him. For milk obviously. So I presume she has his contact details.

some load of people on here in hillview. Hello neighbouroonies.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭leduke

male, abt 5'5, tash, early 50's
    pat mustard!

i'll get me coat!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah this thread has so much potential!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭nialeon

Op can send me a pm about what ya need .. I can sort out if ya need a delivery or just an enquiry. As or the pat mustard remark ; we are much more discreet now.. Clean shaved!!! That's the face now!! Nothing else ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

What does he look like?

Im guessing he'd be the one driving around in the milk lorry, possibly wearing a white coat!! :-)

Im guessing he'd be the one driving around in the milk lorry, possibly wearing a white coat!! :-)

Jaysus. Women really aren't funny are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Haha ask stupid question and ul get a stupid answer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

• Advertisement

S28382 wrote: »
    Haha ask stupid question and ul get a stupid answer. :D

Not really. There's a milk man over our way, and I have his number in my phone. If he matched the OP's description then I would have passed on his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Buy a cow.:D

Buy a cow.:D

My uncle done that year's ago. Not a cow but a goat. Supposedly goats milk is good for asthma and my cousi was bad with it so jimmy bought a goat. He lived in the back arse of nowhere so had land. Poor goat haha

Not really. There's a milk man over our way, and I have his number in my phone. If he matched the OP's description then I would have passed on his number.

Em i think the humour was lost you on there:confused: im sure you have heard of the expression i previously posted.

S28382 wrote: »
    Em i think the humour was lost you on there:confused: im sure you have heard of the expression i previously posted.

Yes. But that expression only applies if the question asked is actually stupid. I'm not sure what "humour" was lost on me but I'm gonna hazard a guess that you were not the class clown in school.

Yes. But that expression only applies if the question asked is actually stupid. I'm not sure what "humour" was lost on me but I'm gonna hazard a guess that you were not the class clown in school.

Haha yep you got me your such a clever clogs, you see sometimes some people get a little bit too serious about things and you have just got too serious about a post that was in jest so yes i think the humour was lost you.

Lighten up ATBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

A lot of people,including myself,know ATBB in real life, and all of us are of the opinion that he is more to be pitied then taken seriously.Show a little compassion for the bewildered.:rolleyes:

This is true. In future though I'lll try my best to laugh at girl's jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭cbl593h

I'd love to be a milkman.......

Not safe for work.......... http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Gail_Fitzpatrick :D

How did I not know about the existence of Boobpedia?!

• Advertisement

This is true. In future though I'lll try my best to laugh at girl's jokes.

What's with the gender references? That's like me saying males don't have a sense of humour when really I just mean you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭cbl593h

Too many nights in the Owls Nest..............

Feel kind of ashamed myself for not knowing of this great site. Wonder is there an android app for it haha

Feel kind of ashamed myself for not knowing of this great site. Wonder is there an android app for it haha

Went and had a peek there myself, love the "busty women you may not know" section!!!

Actually that site kinda brings us back on topic when you think about it. . . .!!!

Advertisement