Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de Picnic

• 10-08-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

Are any boardsies doing this or even thinking about doing this??

I'm doing it myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭CWF

I'd be interested in doing it? How do you sign up? You've to raise money for charity first right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

CWF wrote: »
    I'd be interested in doing it? How do you sign up? You've to raise money for charity first right?
    Yep! They are doing a promotion at the moment where if you sign up a friend, you get a free €20 donation, so if you're interested, please let me know via PM! You just have to register with Give2Go who organize the event.
    http://www.give2go.ie/event/13

82 km, no mean feat but should be good craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭hcass

Anyone do the tour de picnic? I did and thought it was the worst organised event I have ever had the misfortune to be associated with. Nearly two hours late leaving the stadium, no spare tubes for sale for my rented bike (rented by give2go, my bike started to fall apart, problems with mud guard, gears and handle bars and no first aid at the second stop.

I sent them a complaint but have heard nothing back yet. Anyone else have a bad experience or maybe I'm just unlucky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

hcass wrote: »
    Anyone do the tour de picnic? I did and thought it was the worst organised event I have ever had the misfortune to be associated with. Nearly two hours late leaving the stadium, no spare tubes for sale for my rented bike (rented by give2go, my bike started to fall apart, problems with mud guard, gears and handle bars and no first aid at the second stop.

I sent them a complaint but have heard nothing back yet. Anyone else have a bad experience or maybe I'm just unlucky?
    Complain on their facebook to get a response.

Advertisement