Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese takeaway Templeogue

Options
  • 10-08-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

So Shirleys Kitchen is no more. OK so it was no Chapter One, but Lok Moon on Whitehall Road is pretty awful, so any recommendations as to where I can get my Singapore Chow Mein or Roast Duck Cantonese Style, delivered preferably. Terenure or Rathfarnham?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

It might be a slight bit too far away but new horizon on crumlin cross has always been a favourite of mine (i'm not a local anymore), a little more expensive than other places around but worth it imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Chens in Rathfarnham is quite good. Its upstairs in The Castle Inn and does sit down or takeaway. It's the newest Chinese in the area. Royal Garden in Terenure is also a good spot, real old school chinese. They also have a sit in restaurant and have been there forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭hohojojo

the sunflower one at the shops there used to be really good when i lived there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

fortune cookie on the harolds cross road. im not mad about chinese but the wife loves that place

Advertisement