Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windforce or FTW

Options
  • 10-08-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i Really want a GTX 670 So should i get the Windforce or FTW Windforce is only like 5 euro more but i like the Looks of the FTW more,But Proformance comes first.Anybody have any Input?
    Also will a Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 psu Handle either of those? (Got the PSU brand new for a nice price)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Digy123 wrote: »
    Hey guys i Really want a GTX 670 So should i get the Windforce or FTW Windforce is only like 5 euro more but i like the Looks of the FTW more,But Proformance comes first.Anybody have any Input?
    Also will a Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 psu Handle either of those? (Got the PSU brand new for a nice price)
    I'd get the windforcel, and yeah the PSU is massive so no problems there.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Eboggles wrote: »

I was just watching a video on the Windforce and it said something about needing another Cable for the Windforce,How do i know if i have it?,Also what are the Temps like on the Windforce i cant seem to find them anywhere im allways worried when temps go a bit high
    Also Would the Windforce fit into a 400R case,Sorry about all the Questions lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Digy123 wrote: »
    Eboggles wrote: »

I was just watching a video on the Windforce and it said something about needing another Cable for the Windforce,How do i know if i have it?,Also what are the Temps like on the Windforce i cant seem to find them anywhere im allways worried when temps go a bit high
    Also Would the Windforce fit into a 400R case,Sorry about all the Questions lol
    You have all the cables on your PSU, the temperatures on it are great, and yes it would fit in a 400R no problem.

Advertisement