Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurys Inn - 4 in 3 room hotel

Options
  • 10-08-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering does anyone know if this is allowed? Three friends booked into the Jurys Inn for the 25th August and I would love to go up too. I am wondering would they have an issue with a fourth person sharing the room even if I took the floor or would they be strict on this sort of thing? A single room is too expensive.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Doubt they'll cop it.

Arriving back at night and one of you shows the key and you all head back up to the room...reckon you'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭henke

mfceiling wrote: »
    Doubt they'll cop it.

Arriving back at night and one of you shows the key and you all head back up to the room...reckon you'll be grand.

Worth the risk though if your travelling from Donegal. I'm thinking of ringing them see what they say.

Advertisement