Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home economics practical work, help needed!

• 11-08-2012 1:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭

I'm going into 6th year and I haven't yet written up any of my home ec practical assignment things. I have some of the copies of the actual sheets to write them on, but does anyone know if you can possibly download those somewhere??
    I would only be doing drafts of them cos we will transfer them onto the actual booklets just before they are sent away.
    I'm freaking out cos I don't think I'll get them done on time and I'd have spare time now to write them up :)
    We've definitely done jam making, pastry making so far.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

Hi you don't have to panic yet but your right in getting them done , you won't have alot of time when you get back. i'm fairly sure you can't download them :/ my teacher gave them to us. If you have some of the actual ones can you not just use that as your template and just make your own drafts?, have a draft for each one ready to write into to the booklet when you go back you can just edit it then with your teachers help, the briefs are here http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=he#HE12 . if you need any help writing the actual answers, home ec was my favourite subject, i just did mine this year so message me and i can try help , good luck :)

Advertisement