Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airgun Weihrauch HW35 VS HW80

Options
  • 11-08-2012 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just wondering if anyone could help me out by Monday because I am getting a dealer to order me an air rifle my fourth gun so far but only my second air rifle was comparing a Weihrauch hw35 to a hw80 but can't decide on the better one, what I am wanting to do is target shoot paper targets with open sights and maybe a scope later from 30-70-80 metres with just a standard tune up. Thanks in advance for the replies much appreciated. By the way I do have a severe soft spot for the hw35 in part because of its classicness. Long time boards reader by the way and sorry for the uber long post

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 9 raywalsh20

Thanks will do still.getting use to this

Oh sorry it's not an airsoft gun I do participate in airsoft but this is an air rifle that you require a license for have had in the past a bolt action 22lr a semi.auto 22lr and a break barrel 22

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

raywalsh20 wrote: »
    Oh sorry it's not an airsoft gun I do participate in airsoft but this is an air rifle that you require a license for have had in the past a bolt action 22lr a semi.auto 22lr and a break barrel 22
    I think there is a hunting forum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

• Advertisement

Your fast on the ball fair play to you eh just after putting it up in the hunting forum

Advertisement