Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People who should have been assassinated?

• 11-08-2012 2:21am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭

George Bush Senior & George Bush Junior.

Alex Ferguson.

If US Navy Seals storm your home for mentioning someone I am not liable.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Enda Kenny and Phil Hogan???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Enda Kenny

Margaret Thatcher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Bit too obvious?

Emm...Hitler.

Osama Bin Laden
    Oh no...wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

The Morbegs were assasinated, for one thing.

Shortly after they were taken out, Carrie Crowley mysteriously disappeared from our screen. Word on the street was they had some serious shit on her. Those bastards were about to go global too.

Bit strange the way they just disappeared like that, and Carrie went into hiding, no?

Something not quite right there.

It should have been Carrie Crowley.

It should have been Carrie. **Never Forget**

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The twat who shot John Lennon for starters...

Daniel "wee mammy" O'Donnell??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Ian Paisley

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 169 ✭✭skoomi

Jesus

...wait. He's invincible right?

Ok, his 12 apostles.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

Mao. Really hard to believe that nobody managed to get a good pop at him.

Not sure where the OP is coming from with Fergie or Bush Snr, but it's genuinely easy to belief tht an otherwise rational person could have intended to kill Dubya.

There are a few fictional characters whse assassinations IMO should have been depicted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

eamon de valera

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Leon Trotsky before he could log and publish his anti european ideology.

Gerry Adams.

Dermot McMurrough.

President of Iran and President of Syria??

Just like Gadafi Duck was done away with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

skoomi wrote: »
    Jesus

...wait. He's invincible right?

Ok, his 12 apostles.

No, Jesus is just the final boss.

Angela Merkil...........cant believe no one has said her name yet.

My ex wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Stalin ... the Cnut was quite happy to kill off millions at the stroke of a pen and while I'm at it , those other pox bottles , Pol Pot and IdI Amin.

IrishAm wrote: »
    My ex wife.

Theres a few convicted killer hubbies in MountJoy who might give you a few pointers on what not to do,so you dont get caught out.:pac:

Catherine Nevin (aka the black widow) might also be able to give you some pointers too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Snooki :mad:

Bitch stole my identity

Gerry Adams.
    unless you are a supporter of the dissidents that's an odd choice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭LoYL

Wily E Coyote. I tried to get Acme Removals to do it several times but he just lost a bit of fur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

William Rehnquist

1ZRed wrote: »
    Snooki :mad:

Bitch stole my identity

That yoke would get up on a lamp post ffs.

Shes fairly wrote off too.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Who decides whether someone was assassinated or murdered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

How in God's Name is Bertie not mentioned here?

Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern

Allyall wrote: »

Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern

He was recently attacked and assaulted in the Beaumont House by a lad drinking at the bar.

The barman jumped in and saved Bertie.........shame really.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

John Gotti Snr, through his bullheaded brashness he and his successor John Jnr brought the Gambino crime family to its knees. Prior to 1985 the family were the biggest Mafia group on the planet, A billion dollar criminal enterprise.

Obviously this was a triumph for the law abiding society and thankfully so, but I often wonder if it wasn't for Gotti would the mob still rule NYC.

Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern

If my suggestion was shot, there may have been no Bertie Aherns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Is there any chance a thread about who we think should have been murdered could be deemed as offensive? It's a funny wordl we live in. And here we go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Paisley the evil cunt.

Probably would have been better exiled instead of turned into some sort of twisted martyr.

John Gotti Snr, through his bullheaded brashness he and his successor John Jnr brought the Gambino crime family to its knees. Prior to 1985 the family were the biggest Mafia group on the planet, A billion dollar criminal enterprise.

Obviously this was a triumph for the law abiding society and thankfully so, but I often wonder if it wasn't for Gotti would the mob still rule NYC.
    no chance, because of the input of drugs and longer sentences and RICO's the potential for people to flip is greater because of the possibilty of life behind bars for maintaining silence. Gotti only ruled one family out of five.

Little Italy is practically only a row of shops 20 metres long in Manhattan nowadays so the mob is long gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Lowest bidder Welcome........ Not really.....

The Fuhrer of the Third Reich, Adolf Hitler.

He fucked up Europe. Actually, he should have been kept alive, surviving on basic rations. Let the cunt suffer.

The definition of a race traitor.

1ZRed wrote: »
    Hey now, the kettle doesn't always like being called black by the pot

Shes in bits FFS.

The tide wouldnt take her out...be nice if it did though,then that would be the end of her.;):D

If my suggestion was shot, there may have been no Bertie Aherns.

Nearly.:D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishsunnews/4256152/Bertie-Ahern-escapes-a-pub-dig.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

al28283 wrote: »
    Is there any chance a thread about who we think should have been murdered could be deemed as offensive? It's a funny wordl we live in. And here we go!

Deeply.

al28283

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Justin bieber and the one who sings Friday/call me maybe. ****ty music these days.
    The lad who shot lenon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Hmm. Saul of Tarsus, aka St Paul, probably set up the largest amount of bloodletting in the world; a good candidate (if you think assassination is a good idea, which I don't, but I'll play this game for now).

Genghis Khan, who had all men taller than the axle of an oxcart killed in every country he invaded.

Hernando da Soto, whose pigs spread viruses that killed off most of the indigenous population of North America.

Stalin, whose mass deportations, agricultural craziness and extermination of the kulaks (big farmers) killed millions.

Hitler, and all who rode with him, natch, and Mao and Pol Pot - and also those who set up the conditions that made people want to follow them. By the same token, those who negotiated the Versailles 'agreement' ending the Great War. And the stupid Kaiser. And the British and Turkish imperialists battling for world control. And the British who addicted the Chinese to opium, wrecked their economy by stealing their tea secrets. And and and

Wait... I'd forgotten Ireland. Dermot MacMurrough, certainly. Cuchulainn, nasty little pet-killing creep. King James, Chichester, Cromwell, most of Grattan's parliament. Every English tax-maker that invented a tariff impoverishing Ireland. Spencer, Ralegh. That useless creep Bonnie Prince Charlie. The quarrelsome chieftains who failed to unite. The Icelander who killed Brian Boru, who could have united the country and caused it to change to a country of unity rather than a series of hegemonies. Trevalyan. The Famine Queen. Those who profited from 1916 and stampeded over the dead, to positions of privilege. Those who drove out the left wing during and after the Civil War. Those who used that Civil War to avenge personal slights and fatally express personal enmities.

Those who reacted to the awful crime that was 9/11 as if it were an act of war rather than a crime by a small group of homicidal maniacs.

Those who wiped out the Neanderthals. Those responsible for the danger to climate that looks quite likely to end human life on this planet within the next 50 to 100 years.

Ooops, for a pacifist I'm getting into this a bit too much. Will stop now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

paddy147 wrote: »

The "Random Punter" got thrown out..:eek::confused:
    If it had been my pub, i would have allowed everyone to have a go at him, before throwing B.A. out.

They cover it by saying, maybe he wasn't abusing B.A. but was just abusive in General..

Phew... I thought for a minute someone got thrown out for abusing the worst thing that has ever happened to our Country.. :pac:

wait for it..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Dotsey wrote: »
    no chance, because of the input of drugs and longer sentences and RICO's the potential for people to flip is greater because of the possibilty of life behind bars for maintaining silence. Gotti only ruled one family out of five.

Little Italy is practically only a row of shops 20 metres long in Manhattan nowadays so the mob is long gone

The five families are still in existence though, scaled down from the hayday of course but the potential is always there for a revival, especially with the current economic climate. I agree that with the current legal stance on O.C it will be difficult for them, but these groups have always evolved with the times in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bob Barker, the price was just never right.

Seriously though I am surprised no one has shot Paul Williams yet, that guy is a pompous ****er who writes garbage.

Very strange Richard Dawkins hasn't been put away by the Popes hired goons yet also.

The Fuhrer of the Third Reich, Adolf Hitler.

He fucked up Europe. Actually, he should have been kept alive, surviving on basic rations. Let the cunt suffer.

The definition of a race traitor.

I'm not sure if Hitler was the worst of the Reich, he had the support of a lot of deranged people like Himmler and Goering. It was Himmler that arranged the killing of so many people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern
    Bertie Ahern

It seems strange although not that unsurprising, if you look at political history over the last 30 years, that Enda Kenny was mentioned twice in the first 5 posts, and Bertie didnt get mentioned until post 26. It seems many posters here have short memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Maggie Thatcher
    Martin McGuinness
    Gerry Adams
    Ian Paisley
    James Holmes
    Stuart Hazell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Tar.Aldarion

Just to see if she really is immortal. :eek:

Is there any limit to this thread?
    If i say someone should have been assassinated because they're black/white/christian/jewish/muslim? Can we suggest other boards users? cos there are one or two I'd like to suggest. Is that a problem or does anything go? I mean if we're murdering people there's not much room for political or moral correctness right?

can I get a mod to answer this? If not i'll assume it's all ok and give my suggestions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

If i say someone should have been assassinated because they're black/white/christian/jewish/muslim? Is that a problem or does anything go? I mean if we're murdering people there's not much room for political corectness right?

You're right. Killing people is never a good way of solving problems because the best killer gets the furthest which is how monsters are made.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

If i say someone should have been assassinated because they're black/white/christian/jewish/muslim? Is that a problem or does anything go? I mean if we're murdering people there's not much room for political or moral correctness right?

Well now if you go saying that someone like Bosco or DJ Carey should be assassinated then that is just racist so be careful.

So does anything go? Any mods here at all?

Ive a feeling that it may get closed down,if it crosses a certain line.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement