Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People who should have been assassinated?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Lee Harvey Oswald
    George Bush
    Brian Cowen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Everyone who starts stupid threads on AH.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Guess who isn't coming to my birthday party?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

al28283 wrote: »
    So does anything go? Any mods here at all?

They've all been assassinated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

You are 1st in line so......:pac:

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?user=19313&title=1&date_to=&date_from=&query=%2A%3A%2A&forum=7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Allyall wrote: »
    The "Random Punter" got thrown out..:eek::confused:
    If it had been my pub, i would have allowed everyone to have a go at him, before throwing B.A. out.

wait for it..

Id have locked the door til morning...
    That odious prick should be strung up on parnell st and pissed and shat on repeatedly by junkies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

Everybody infracted for killing loads of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Goddammit not again:mad:

Goddammit not again:mad:

Ah, maybe not you. Carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

People who use the roll eyes smiley.

But I only killed 2 people. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Lapin wrote: »

You should probably assassinate him... just saying :pac:

I suppose I'll let you away but any more peoples and that's it.

I suppose I'll let you away but any more peoples and that's it.

Peoples is plural.

So does that mean I can kill one more ?

Go on, please. I'll be quick !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Bit too obvious?

Emm...Hitler.
    https://xkcd.com/1063/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

My great-great-great-great-great grandfather. Then there would be no chance at all that I would be here

Peoples is plural.

So does that mean I can kill one more ?

Go on, please. I'll be quick !

You little scamp, you know I'd never go after you. Kill as many peoples as you like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

FanadMan wrote: »
    My great-great-great-great-great grandfather. Then there would be no chance at all that I would be here

Imagine if you could go back in time and kill him.

But then, you wouldn't have existed to go back in time and kill him.

But if you didn't exist to go back in time and kill him, then noone would kill him, and thus you would exist...allowing you to go back in time and kill him.

How about we just kill you, and we'll go from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Well things just took an odd turn...

ottostreet wrote: »
    Imagine if you could go back in time and kill him.

But then, you wouldn't have existed to go back in time and kill him.

But if you didn't exist to go back in time and kill him, then noone would kill him, and thus you would exist...allowing you to go back in time and kill him.

How about we just kill you, and we'll go from there?

YAY!! Can I pm you my details and my schedule for the next few weeks? Just give me a bit of a heads up so can get things in order :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

paddy147 wrote: »
    He was recently attacked and assaulted in the Beaumont House by a lad drinking at the bar.

The barman jumped in and saved Bertie.........shame really.

He was also at the olympic Katie boxing match but kept his head down and for once, his mouth shut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

fanadman, please don't die at any time soon, or my life will become extremely awkward with Ireland's finest legal eagles!

YAY!! Can I pm you my details and my schedule for the next few weeks? Just give me a bit of a heads up so can get things in order :D

Just thinking...if "I" went back and killed him I could have been charged with murder and executed before I was born which would mean that I would be dead before I was born so the universe would end lol

fanadman, please don't die at any time soon, or my life will become extremely awkward with Ireland's finest legal eagles!

I think I might infract you for using the letter T, please revise your post.

I'll hire you now and you'll have plenty of evidence (don't tell yourself that I told you that I pm'd you my details). God, this time-travel assination thing is hard to organise :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭yogi beer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Luis Suarez - for crimes to black people

paddy147 wrote: »

You should read my post again.

Augmerson wrote: »
    Guess who isn't coming to my birthday party?

Latin?

Lapin?

This job has no thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Luis Suarez - for crimes to black people

ok.....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Kerry Katona
    Hugh Grant
    Those Healy Ray fellas
    Richie Kavanagh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Hmm. Saul of Tarsus, aka St Paul, probably set up the largest amount of bloodletting in the world; a good candidate (if you think assassination is a good idea, which I don't, but I'll play this game for now).
    OK however, because of Christianity and it's politics/religion divide inherent in the faith(if ignored more than not) we'd not have had two separate strands of educated people and Europe would have likely ended up more like the Islamic world or China where there was pretty much only one route to education.

I'd go further back again, find Abraham and blow him away. Stop all those middle eastern religions.
    Hernando da Soto, whose pigs spread viruses that killed off most of the indigenous population of North America.
    The second Europeans with all our viruses landed on that continent in any numbers the locals were pretty much doomed.
    Stalin, whose mass deportations, agricultural craziness and extermination of the kulaks (big farmers) killed millions.
    +1
    Hitler, and all who rode with him, natch, and Mao and Pol Pot - and also those who set up the conditions that made people want to follow them. By the same token, those who negotiated the Versailles 'agreement' ending the Great War. And the stupid Kaiser. And the British and Turkish imperialists battling for world control. And the British who addicted the Chinese to opium, wrecked their economy by stealing their tea secrets. And and and
    I'm with you there, however without say Hitler we'd likely not have had world war two and without same we'd probably not be typing on computers as we speak, or gone to the moon, or fly on holliers in jet planes plus a shedload of other inventions. It really drove technology.

Plus when Europeans(not just the Brits) went into China it was essentially a medieval feudal state, barely changed in a thousand years. Outside of some areas(porcelain production etc) it was extremely backward in technology compared to Europe, as was it's economy.
    Those who reacted to the awful crime that was 9/11 as if it were an act of war rather than a crime by a small group of homicidal maniacs.
    +1000
    Those who wiped out the Neanderthals.
    Much more likely they were just edged out, rather than wiped out. IT doesn't take much. A couple of extra kids per generation will do it. You have to remember we shared Europe with each other for ten thousand years and it seems lived happily together in the middle east before that for even longer and had kids together. If it had been a wipe out thang it's likely we'd see a much faster shift.
    Ooops, for a pacifist I'm getting into this a bit too much. Will stop now.
    It's all coming out now Q :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

New approach: send suicide ninjas back to kill *everyone* who ever killed another human, so the tendency to murder is removed from the gene pool at an early stage.

They have to be suicide ninjas, y'see, because otherwise they'd breed and the murderous gene would still express.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement