Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else think Emmerdale..

Options
  • 11-08-2012 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hey

So maybe i am alone in thinking this but does anyone else think Emmerdale has lost its way a bit, i mean all the storylines of lae are just ridiculous.

Marlon having an affiar with Laurel...that was just ridiculous

Ashley not treating Sandy well at all, and turing into an evil person..

This storyline with Marlon,Paddy and Rhona is stupid too..

The Zack storyline makes no sense at all...

It really has gone downhill and i know Gavin Blyth passed away a few yrs ago and since his sad passing, this new person has taken over, well i have to say its not going well at all, tis sad though because i really liked Emmerdale!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

i only really watch it atm for the chaz/ cameron/ debbie/but now chaz likes dan storyline

And the fact that Moira has no problem doing Alex with Johs pic framed beside the bed(which i only spotted tonight) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Maryc2010

I watch Corrie all the time myself, it is a much better show and incredibly funny! The one liners are unreal, they seems to have very talented writers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

This whole Amy storyline is wrecking my head. The storylines are done so many times...Andy and his dad...David and Eric ....val and Paul....this whole I hate my real mother/dad thing...queue dramatic event to bring them closer and have them all hugging round the Christmas tree.

I love emmerdale , its my favourite soap but its so drab and blah now. The only thing keeping me intrigued is the live show in a couple of weeks.

Declan and his sister, nikhil and gennie, Sarah and Debbie, every story line is just blah

Advertisement