Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steve Gerrard Wedding Workshop

• 11-08-2012 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Thought this might be of interest to some..

Link: http://stevegerrardphotography.com/belfast-wedding-photography-workshop-tuesday-9th-october-2012/
    2012-08-07_014.jpg

Are you ready Ireland?!

Our next one-day wedding photography workshop will take place in BELFAST on John Lennon‘s birthday.

Here’s the stuff you need to know…

When?

Tuesday 9th October 2012 – 10am til 7pm

Where?

Ramada Encore Hotel, Belfast

How much?

£300 + VAT – Places are limited to 15 people

What will be covered?

As much as possible! I’ll go over the following….

- My photography style

- How I find the right clients without spending too much money

- How to stay creative.

- How I work on the wedding day.

- How I use natural light, off camera flash and a little wizardry

- Live shoot. A regular couple in cool wedding outfits on the urban streets of Belfast. How to get a varied and creative set of images in a short space of time.

- Post-production using the images from the day’s shoot. How I give images the look I’m after.

- Workflow – Don’t let editing take over your life!

- Lunch will be provided.

On the evening of the workshop we will be booking a table at a restaurant for anybody who would like to join us for dinner and drinks.

2012-08-07_016.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Ha, I read the title and expect something different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

just looks like an advert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

keps wrote: »
    just looks like an advert

Ha I'm not SG (I wish I was)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

the last image even has the gates of anfield

ps is that Robbie Fowler in image 2 ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,256 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

plus, the reference to john lennon's birthday is kinda shoehorned in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

This course was absolutely brilliant, highly recommend wedding shooters of all levels to consider one of his workshops.

Advertisement