Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent Playground Fairview Strand

Options
  • 11-08-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Went to this playground and would highly recommend it - I believe it re-opened in July this year. There's a large playground with tons of equipment and then there's two tweeny weeny playgrounds. There's also a few ramps suitable for skateboarding.

Parking outside is pay and display One euro per hour. I couldn't find any toilets in the park itself but there may be some well hidden. Also would suggest going to the shops over the walk bridge for ice cream, crisps etc., as the ice cream van was very expensive in the park - 2.50 for a screw ball.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

it looks great. just hope it doesnt get vandalised

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I've passed by there a few times recently and its delightful to see the park packed with families using the playground and park. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hiber

Hi, and here are a few pictures of the new playground: http://dublinfox.com/show/playgrounds/Fairview%20Park.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Looks cool might bring my son during the week what would be the best bus to get from the city centre?

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Looks cool might bring my son during the week what would be the best bus to get from the city centre?

you have a huge choice of buses, the 130 is fairly regular. the dart to clontarf road is beside it too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

you have a huge choice of buses, the 130 is fairly regular. the dart to clontarf road is beside it too
    Cool thanks I live in Dublin all my life but seriously couldn't find my way out of a paper bag :o

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Cool thanks I live in Dublin all my life but seriously couldn't find my way out of a paper bag :o

no bother, the 130 goes from just at the lottery office on lower abbey street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

130, 29a, 31 all go from next to eachother on Lr Abbey Street and stop across the road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

42, 43, 27, 15 all go past it too.

Advertisement