Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackcha??

• 11-08-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

I think that is what he called it... Pretty wee dog on a lead...

A cross, deliberate, between a JRT and a chihuahua. Said he found it on the wonderful internet 3 years ago and yes, it cost a lot,.

Chatted re breeding; he has not had it neutered as if he sees a dog he likes he wants to breed from it; gentle words re genetics and bloodlines were like water off a duck's back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I see no point to this thread other than pushing a personal agenda, there is no question, no indication of what if anything you want to discuss, nothing other than a personal comment aimed at someone who has no idea it is here. I'm of the opinion that the purpose of this thread is solely to upset people. Stop starting these pointless troll threads OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement