Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearly

• 11-08-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

Well, having read a pm giving me a warning and then the reply to my thread on the jack cha, I see that I am persona unwanted here once more.

My thread was basically little different from many others which have been allowed to stay

And I get accused of some very strabeg actions that I dio not even undertsand the meaning oif. trolls are scandinavian monsters and mythicak at that.es

There has been a pattern here; I stay away a week or so, then come back and invariably this happens almost immediately.

I am too old and at present too sick for this hassle; bearing no ill will and holding this person deep in prayer is all I can do.

No wish to be where this happens so consistently either; far too stressful for a very old lady to dabble in. Makes logging on to boards an ordeal of course too and life at my very advanced age really is too short for this now.

Such a shame as I enjoy hearing and reading so many kind and caring folk, bless thee all

NB I have reported that appalling post but expect no response as I have tried to do this before and never the simple courtesy of a reply.

Seems to be a one sided personality clash but there we are.

Blessings and peace to all and fare thee all well

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Graces, I imagine the infraction you received was due to you started a post in the Animals & Pet Issues forum, which asked no question, but brought up two of the most inflammatory topics known to this forum - glorified mutts, and careless breeding. Since you were not looking for advice, and asked no questions, it is only fair that the mod assumed you were looking to get a conversation going on the two topics you chose, which never, ever, EVER end well on Boards.ie

Most people on this forum have a serious problem with people giving mongrels a name and charging through the teeth for what is still, essentially, a mongrel.

And even more of them have a serious problem with people that discuss breeding (especially of a mongrel) so nonchalantly at this.

It is worth that you may reconsider what you type when you post here, as whether or not the intent was harmless, it certainly came across as someone looking a good, rousing debate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Hi OP,

In light of this thread and your threatening PM I am issuing you with a 6 month ban, the next time this happens you are gone permanently.

On a personal note, with regards to your PM quite frankly I couldn't care less if you know who I am, I go to no great extent to conceal my identity and my dogs pretty much make me instantly recognisable in any case. I have nothing to hide from you or anyone else. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement