Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement External Siren/Bell

Options
  • 11-08-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

Any one know where I can get a replacement external siren/bell for my alarm.

I tested the bell and it is gone but the light is flashing.

Here are pictures of the bell that I took out and the alarm panel.

alarm2.jpg

alarm1.jpg

alarm3.jpg

alarm4.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thats only the speaker unit. There could still be a problem with the SAB itself.
    Without the speaker you should still hear a faint siren sound if your up beside the bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

sgarvan wrote: »

alarm2.jpg

alarm1.jpg

alarm3.jpg

alarm4.jpg

If you touch the red and black off the speaker to the battery (red to positive black to negative) you will know if the speaker is working or if it is the bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

altor wrote: »

alarm2.jpg

alarm1.jpg

alarm3.jpg

alarm4.jpg

If you touch the red and black off the speaker to the battery (red to positive black to negative) you will know if the speaker is working or if it is the bell.

Touched the speaker off a battery and got no sound at all from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

altor wrote: »
    Are they not a 120vac siren

I have a few of them but they will be collected by the "weee man" on Monday.
    Let me know if you want one

• Advertisement

Jnealon wrote: »

I have a few of them but they will be collected by the "weee man" on Monday.
    Let me know if you want one

If it would be possible to get one off you before they hit the bin, it would be much appreciated.

pm sent

Thanks very much Jnealon.

Much appreciated.

Advertisement