Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legends of Pegasus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I just watched trailers of it and I have to admit it looks very sexy. The whole customisation of ships looks great.

I think I'll put it in to my "steam sale to get" folder. Still can't see the day light under that mass of games I got on last sale. I am on 16/20 mission of tropico 4 though! :D still dlc not touched!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya was just reading on a few other forums that it's very buggy and it was a disaster of a release,I'm very disappointed to hear this

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Ya was just reading on a few other forums that it's very buggy and it was a disaster of a release,I'm very disappointed to hear this

If it's anything like SOTS 2 was at launch, I'm not going near it with a bargepole.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Me too ! what state is sots 2 in now?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Lots better but haven't played it in a bit. Still regularly patched.

4X space games must be cursed or something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement