Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I lost my car key

Options
  • 11-08-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭

Complete shot in the dark but here goes;

Lost my car key last night in Galway. Was in The Quays and then Supermacs and got a taxi to Gleann na Rí afterwards and lost the poxy thing somewhere along the way. It doesn't have any other keys attached to it. The taxi driver was an indy so thats no good to me, think he said he was ghanaian but I wouldn't have a clue how to contact him. Its a key for an Opel, one of those ones with a remote locking button and a button you press that flips the key out.

I'm screwed aren't I :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Harsh one alright, no spare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jewelstar

Probably a fairly obvious one but try the Garda station. Happened me last year and they were handed into Mill Street. May have been one of the lucky ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Happy days, my distress signal on here was spotted and the key had been found up around GMIT! :D Big thank you to the guy who found it and went to the trouble of posting it down to me, it restores your faith in people! They key itself is a little shook fromn falling off the roof of a taxi but is still working perfectly.

I thought it was a hopeless shot in the dark posting about it but it just goes to show the power of boards! Cheers!

Advertisement