Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandyford Village

Options
  • 11-08-2012 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to ask a quick Q.
    Any familiar with the Sandyford village area. Where is the best place to buy food etc? I have access to a car, just looking to get to the closest shopping center. Would it be dundrum? Or is there a tesco/aldi or something close to here? I cant seem to find one online?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Dunnes in Ballyogan, or aldi in the industrial estate are probably the handiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Dunnes in Beacon would be the closest, or Supervalu beside Holy Angels primary school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Thanks guys,,,, just remembered theres a Dunnes in the beacon :) Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

If you're near the Beacon, don't forget that there's a new Aldi basically next door!

Spotted this aldi only yesterday (very new to the area),,, so thats food sorted,

And my next Q, any good gyms in the area. I know theres that Dunne gym in the beacon but I think they only offer 12 months membership,, looking for somewhere that would offer 6 months!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭dubal

I think Ben Dunne's offer 6 months, had a deal recently.

Ring them

Dubal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Thanks homer911 will look into this :)

Advertisement